Electrician Fulham & Electrician Maida Vale
Despite initially starting with just plumbing and heating services, J & P have also offered fully qualified Electricians to homeowners throughout London for over a decade.
Our electrical, plumbing, heating and services provide the perfect compliment to each other, especially with boiler repairs that are often due to electrical faults.
State of the Art Equipment
The team of electricians at J & P have access to the very latest fault finding and testing equipment which allows us to trace and solve problems quickly, efficiently and with the minimum of fuss.
We are a family business that prides itself on providing an exceptional level of customer service that delivers the personal touch.
We are not a franchise or call centre and all our electricians only work for us, so when you call J&P we would like to you be pleased with the service you receive so you will not only use us again but you will refer us to your friends.
Wide Range of Electrical Services
To ensure that we can provide a quality to solution to any electrical issue, the premier standard of electrician Fulham has to offer provides a wide range of electrical services which include:
- Minor electrical repairs
- Fuse-board upgrades
- New wiring installations for new build properties
- Full or Partial and re-wires – sometimes it is not safe or economical to repair an existing installation so a full or partial re-wire is required
- Heating system electrics and controls – the electrics are an integral part of heating systems and their controls these days, our electricians understand heating electric and controls
- Visual Inspections – inspecting an installation to give the homeowner an overview of the condition of their installation
- PAT Testing
- Periodic Inspections
“The electrical system just failed and could not get it going again despite changing the fuse. I called up J&P and they quickly identified the problem was with the boiler. Because J&P are also a heating the electrician who visited our house could also work on the electrical controls within the boiler and soon identified and resolved the problem. Not only were the electrics quickly resolved but also the boiler as well.”
Transparent Pricing for Electricians London
We have a transparent and fair pricing policy so all customers know up front what the charges are and what the potential total costs will be. This includes:
- No call out fee (but one hour minimum charge)
- Half hourly charging - after the first hour additional time is charged per half hour slot
- Fair timing policy – if a job takes one hour and 5 minutes, because we would like you to refer us to your friends we will not be charging you for 1.5 hours.
Full a full list of our charges see our pricing.
All workmanship undertaken by J and P is covered by our written 12 month workmanship guarantee.
All supplied materials and products are covered by manufacturers guarantees.
If you would like any further information from the leading quality electrician Fulham & premier quality electrician Maida Vale has to offer, please don’t hesitate to contact us today and we will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
020 7610 1616